Wednesday, January 23, 2013

28mm HOLY MEN

Here is my latest 28mm vignette. This little group of Holy men will accompany my 28mm medieval peasant army to sweep the land free from corruption and oppression - or more than likely impose their own version of the same. The kneeling monk is Gripping Beast, not sure about the two standing Monks, but I think they are Gripping Beast. The source of the energetic preacher is a mystery, but he painted up nicely. The small cross is from the spares box while the big cross is a Halloween prop from 'Spooky Town'.
Tigerzouave's Contribution

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like your photography too. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them, and I agree with Dean, great photography!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, indeed! The energetic preacher is Saruman of "Saruman & Palantir" an old Mithril Miniature. I hope I didn't spoil the mystery!
    Panagiotis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fine looking base. They certainly look devout. I'm not sure if Ragnar and Ubba will see it their way if he catches up with them though!

    ReplyDelete